We hereby present a Norwood class 5-6 patient who transplanted in total 7650 grafts in two FUE Hair Transplants, with HDC Hair Clinic.
FUE1 on March 2019 for 3600 grafts
FUE2 on November 2020 for 4050 grafts covering an area of about 93cm.
We need to pay attention to the following details, as we did in this case and to all our patients.
• Correct hairline design and height of hairline to achieve naturalness
• Correct angulation of implanted hair to accommodate natural hair style.
• Correct pattern of recipient sites to mimic natural pattern of hair growth. avoiding corridors and empty areas.
• Right number of singles in the front for natural look and maintain density
• Correct number of grafts per cmsq to achieve coverage and to be in accordance to the donor area.
• Spiral pattern of growth on the crown.
• Correct management of donor area to avoid depletion.